Tuesday 17 July 2012

Refashion Necktie into Necklace


If you know me, you know I love fashion and DIY projects. Passion 4 fashion is the website to discover new fashion DIY projects and fashion post. Passion 4 Fashion brings fashion DIY projects to one convenient source, with updates from my favorite DIY fashion blogs. All projects link back to the original blog post, so readers can find out how to recreate the looks. Looking for something specific? The projects will be sorted by photo and by categories like clothes, bracelets, shoes, etc.

The best part is that you can create some fabulous designer looks on a very low budget, and this website will give you the links that let you know how. Time to get your creativity on!
This is my first blog and im just sharing a little of my DIY knowledge,hope you enjoy! mines is a little bit different from the original turioral

Necktie Refashion Into Necklace

These are the out come of mines,believe me- I love them!
Gorgeous fabric necktie necklace accessory set! This necklace has silk ribbon tie yourself closure. It features a flower accent or a bow, that can be worn with necklace or removed and worn in your hair! Back of the flower and bow, attached to an alligator clip, can be worn on the necklace or in hair! :)






So if your amazed by my creationz you can check out the site providing you with  the step by step instructions below, Enjoy......
 ehttp://www.allfreesewing.com/Refashioning-and-Upcycling/Necktie-Refashion-Into-Necklace-or-Wallet#njoy! 

So until next time,please have a blessed and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,do hope you follow my blog.